Please complete both of these steps to apply. Only applicants who complete both of these steps will be considered.
The application deadline for the September 2023 intake:
|For applicants with an EU degree:||1 May 2023|
|For applicants with a Dutch degree:||1 June 2023|
- Step 1. Register
Step 2. Submit your application
Submit your application in Embark - You will need to provide the following documents:
- Certified copy of your transcript of your university grades
- Certified copy of your university diploma (if you have already graduated)
- Course descriptions of relevant courses
- Calculation of your GPA (Dutch degree students) (this form is provided in the application)
- GRE test result (EU degree students)
- English test results (EU degree students)
What happens next?
After you've been (conditionally) admitted, you'll receive further information on the next steps to take to finalise your enrolment (i.e. Tuition fee payment, course registration).