The RPA-BE cooperates with the top institutes on Behavioral Economics worldwide. Researchers in the group are frequently involved in collaboration with societal organisations.
The RPA-BE actively encourages behavioural economic research. With the help of the experimental method, researchers of the RPA-BE have made significant contributions to a wide variety of topics in economics.
Cooperation with Top Institutes
- New York University: Exchange workshops for Ph-D students and collaborative research;
- University of Nottingham/ University of East Anglia: Exchange workshops for Ph-D students;
- University of California at San Diego: joint grant application;
- Institute for Economic Analysis (IAE/CSIC) and Autonoma University Barcelona: collaborative research and joint grant applications;
- Economic Science Laboratory at the University of Arizona: joint research projects;
- University of Wisconsin: long lasting cooperation and joint research projects;
- Stanford University: joint research projects.