Economics: Monetary Policy, Banking & Regulation
Graduates of the Master's programme in Economics have excellent job prospects for positions as researchers and administrators in:
- Commercial banks, national central banks, the ECB, and other international banking institutions including the EIB, the World Bank, the IMF and the EBRD;
- international institutions, including the European Commission and Eurostat;
- national ministries and governmental agencies (ministries of finance and economic affairs, economic forecasting agencies, statistical agencies);
- national and international regulators;
- employer and employee organisations, consumer organisations and environmental organisations;
- multinational corporations.
For insight into the possibilities of an academic career, visit the Tinbergen Institute, our renowned economics research unit.